Workshop Marketing is a B2B digital creative agency based in Altrincham.
We work with clients across the channels from brand strategy and development through to integrated marketing campaigns. At any one time we can be working on rebrands, website design and development, marketing automation and email marketing, social media management and content development – animations, video, blogs and more.
We’ve recently won some new clients and have more demanding projects from existing ones, which means we need support.
We’re looking for a digital all-rounder who can help to shape the digital strategy of the agency and our clients. While the skills we’re looking for are mainly technical, we need someone who is used to integrating digital into the wider marketing mix. You’ll have experience across the board from organic and paid search & social to getting the most from marketing automation platforms and crunching the analytics in lead tracking software. Other qualities we are looking for are;
- Great analytical skills and able to draw insight from figures and statistics
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Able to work independently and able to manage your workload to meet deadlines
- Able to liaise comfortable with clients and suppliers at all levels
- A proactive approach and an enthusiasm to get stuck in and do a great job!
- Developing and implementing organic SEO strategies and paid search campaigns
- Developing successful paid social campaigns
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems (Hubspot, Click Dimensions and email marketing platforms such as MailChimp)
- Preparing and presenting reports on email and web analytics
- Briefing and managing website projects
You’ll have a minimum of two years agency or in-house experience.
We’ve got a great client list, some flexibility with your hours, 25 days a year holiday plus Christmas shut down, a bonus scheme for new business, a duvet day on your birthday and a great working environment.
Please apply with your CV and a covering message to email@example.com.