PR Account Manager
We are an ambitious digital creative agency based in Altrincham, looking for a PR Account Manager who brings a can-do attitude and wants to make an impact in their role.
We primarily work with B2B clients, and the ideal candidate will be used to juggling multiple projects across a number of diverse clients. Quoting, managing budgets and thinking strategically about accounts should be second nature.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious account handler looking for a role where they can really have an impact on the growth, processes and culture of an organisation.
You will have a great deal of autonomy in the day-to-day running of your accounts so we’re looking for a self starter who is both commercially astute and can spot opportunities for growth.
We work across a wide variety of projects, from one-off website builds through to fully integrated lead generation campaigns and heaps of content.
We’re looking for:
- Solid writing skills – from case studies and blog posts to website copy and social posts, you’ll be able to get to grips with our clients’ tone-of-voice and create engaging copy
- Skilled account management – you’ll be comfortable dealing with clients at all levels and able to take ownership of your accounts, from quoting and briefing to proactively looking for opportunities for growth of the account
- A thorough understanding of social media, its place in an integrated strategy and the ability to interpret analytics
- The ability to keep smiling under pressure, whilst maintaining high standards
- Media relations experience is desirable but not essential
- Three years plus agency experience is essential, as is a willingness to get stuck in. As a small team it is often all hands to the pump to get the job done.
We’ve got a great client list, a fantastic working environment, some flexibility with your hours, 25 days a year holiday pro-rata, a bonus scheme for new business, a duvet day on your birthday and the chance to be instrumental in the growth of this ambitious young agency.
To apply for this role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.