We are looking for a Marketing & Administration Assistant to support our busy team and ensure that everything runs smoothly at the agency.
As a key member of the team, your role will be split between administration tasks and more marketing focused jobs.
- General reception duties; answering the phone, greeting clients and setting up for meetings
- Assisting with the agency accounting
- Providing support on client accounts – research, social media, email marketing
- Some liaison with clients
- Various administration duties
We’re looking for a real self-starter who has no qualms about whipping us into shape!
A confident and friendly person who wants to work in a creative and fun environment, you will also be interested and engaged with social media and have an understanding of (or even better, experience of!) the role of PR and marketing in an organisation. Previous experience will stand you in good stead, but what we really need to see is that you’re passionate about helping the agency to achieve their goals. You’ll be doing everything from assisting on pitches and buying props for photo shoots to getting the boardroom ready for meetings and sorting out receipts and costs for invoicing.
It’s important to know that we can brief you on a task and be sure that you’ve understood what is required. That means not being afraid to ask questions or be willing to share your opinion. We want an independent thinker, not just a ‘yes’ person.
Core skills required:
- Strong desire to learn, ask questions and impart their own experiences
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle a number of tasks without losing focus
- Good attention to detail
- Confident in social situations
- Great MS Office and general IT skills
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this role, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org